Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Miscellaneous Area
 Classified Ads
 New Auction Area
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2004 :  2:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

OK, I have been working hard and have created an Auction page a bit like e-Bay's pages for you to Auction your parts here.

The difference being that you do not have to pay a listing fee to have it on. There is information located at [edit admin]Action area not being used, so it closed[/edit admin]
Please enjoy and happy Auctioning.

(Please note all sales through the Auction Area have nothing to do with Classic Motorcycling Australia, it is just another free service from Classic Motorcycling Australia)

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2004 :  07:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

Is anyone going to use the new area? I notice that two (2) people have placed items on there, but no one is bidding. There are some really great bargins there. Best of all, to use the auction is free unlike some others.

Please start help us out by starting to bid on items.

Regards,

David

Go to Top of Page

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2004 :  6:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

OK, I have done some programming and made the auction area more user aware. It will show the seller the winner of the item they are selling and allow the seller to e-mail the winner directly.

Have fun.

Regards,

David

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services