Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Miscellaneous Area
 Classified Ads
 Suzuki 1991 DR200
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2004 :  10:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

OK, I have a Suzuki 1991 DR200 forsale. This is a yellow Road/Trail bike and doesn't need anything for Rec Reg, but a little work if you want to reg it for full road use. Asking $1800.00 ono.

Surely there must be someone looking to get dirty on the week-ends. I would of kept it, but I do not have the time to do things on the week-end anymore. So if you are looking for a good run about or a fun dirt bike, then this is the bike for you.

You know how to contact me if you are interested, e-mail the webmaster from the Contact Us page and you will get a response for all reasonable offers.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2005 :  9:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

Item has been sold.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services