Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Post Classic Forum
 Motor Performance improvements
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

peen0_0
Level 3 Member

Victoria

224 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2005 :  9:58:45 PM  Show Profile Send peen0_0 a Private Message  

I'm putting together a Honda CB750 for a posty outfit, and wonder if anyone can offer some tips to boost performance a bit?
I don't have the resources just yet to jump to 836, so am trying my best with the stocky.
Any ideas will be appreciated, ie. porting, flowing, etc, etc.
Thanks, Tony.

2stroke
Level 1 Member

South Australia

12 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2005 :  11:05:43 PM  Show Profile Send 2stroke a Private Message  

Loose weight, give up smokes and grog,lie to your life partner about the costs and keep it reliable.
All are guaranteed to work and ensure there is ample funds left to continue racing.

The Philosopher, the Antagonist take your pick.
He who dares to speak!
Go to Top of Page

peen0_0
Level 3 Member

Victoria

224 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2005 :  9:38:02 PM  Show Profile Send peen0_0 a Private Message  

Well, I'm off the smokes, and I haven't told the hole truth to the boss, so does that mean I'm half way there?
Grog is good for digestion, and good digestion means I might lose weight, that's my line and I'm sticking to it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services