Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 General Comments
 Late Night Legends
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Patrick
Level 3 Member

Victoria

314 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2008 :  09:06:00 AM  Show Profile Send Patrick a Private Message  

Happy New Year ...........

On ABC2 Digital over the next few days.

4-1-8 11:30pm :M/C: Byford Trial 1971
5-1-8 08:00am :Cars: Warwick Farm 1963
5-1-8 11:30pm :M/C: 6 Hour Production Race 1978

Best

Edited by - Patrick on 03 Jan 2008 09:13:28 AM

john feakes
Advanced Member

Victoria

791 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2008 :  11:59:19 AM  Show Profile Send john feakes a Private Message  

My crystal set can't get that station. What is needed?
Cheers, John

125 RIDERS' ALLIANCE

A wise person simplifies the complicated, a fool complicates the simple.
Go to Top of Page

Patrick
Level 3 Member

Victoria

314 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2008 :  3:59:21 PM  Show Profile Send Patrick a Private Message  

You need to purchase a Set Top Box Receiver about $70-80
This allows you to access free-to-air digital terrestrial TV channels. Your local Dick Smith/JB HiFi will have a stack of them near the TV sets.
Well worth the money for the better reception etc.
Go to Top of Page

john feakes
Advanced Member

Victoria

791 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2008 :  07:28:34 AM  Show Profile Send john feakes a Private Message  

Thanks Patrick, I guess I have to catch up with the world of technology and stop being a dinosaur. See you soon, John

125 RIDERS' ALLIANCE

Go to Top of Page

Allan
Site Moderator

National

599 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2008 :  07:56:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage Send Allan a Private Message  

wot's better a couple of drums of SHELL A or wast doe on modern tech crap?? u can always sniff the "A" LOL

Allan Greening
Go to Top of Page

acotrel
Advanced Member

Victoria

2147 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2008 :  7:20:45 PM  Show Profile Send acotrel a Private Message  

You've been sniffing too much Shell A. Have a look at Globecast on the web, and find out where the IOM Telecast can be seen this year!

Is your machine authentic or merely eligible?
Go to Top of Page

acotrel
Advanced Member

Victoria

2147 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2008 :  7:36:14 PM  Show Profile Send acotrel a Private Message  

You must be logged in to see this link.

Is your machine authentic or merely eligible?
Go to Top of Page

Patrick
Level 3 Member

Victoria

314 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2008 :  8:49:40 PM  Show Profile Send Patrick a Private Message  

On ABC2 Digital .....

Moved from 09 Wednesday to 10th Thursday

Date change advised by a.n. other!!

10-1-8 11:00pm :ASBK: Swann Series 1985

Best

Edited by - Patrick on 09 Jan 2008 10:54:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

john feakes
Advanced Member

Victoria

791 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2008 :  1:00:03 PM  Show Profile Send john feakes a Private Message  

Patrick, I remember A.N.Other. I used to ride with him back in the days when I was known as Stu Pidman.
Cheers, John

125 RIDERS' ALLIANCE

Go to Top of Page

Patrick
Level 3 Member

Victoria

314 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2008 :  6:36:22 PM  Show Profile Send Patrick a Private Message  

I did enjoy last nights programme - $50K if you won all three rounds - great racing but who was that guy leaning into the young lady at the post race interveiw at the Surfers final .... nothing changes.
Was it [youknowwho] whispering "could have beaten them both"
Go to Top of Page

ozziebsa
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

15 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2008 :  2:12:32 PM  Show Profile Send ozziebsa a Private Message  

I didn't see the program, but if it was a post race interview with Wayne Gardener it was probaly my brother, as I well remember a post race interview with Gardner on TV at Surfers when he had come off and my brother and his future wife were standing behind Gardner and my brother had commented that it looked like he had been rolling in the dirt, to which Gardner turned around and scarled at him - all on TV.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services