Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 General Comments
 2008 Southern Classic, Broadford
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2008 :  10:44:18 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  

Hi, can anyone help with details for this year's Southern Classic, I've looked in the CMA calendar (nuthin' at all !) and tried to get around the HMRAV website with no obvious progress.... what is Joomla ? Anyway, if someone can help with event details, that'd be great

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2008 :  1:07:51 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

Joomla is the base back ground ytemplate that VOLUNTEERS use to set up web sites in their own time for evrybody else to get a benefit from. Maybe offer to help and it will chnage a lot quicker.

18 /19 October 2008 is the date booked for the Southern Classic.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2008 :  3:37:05 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  

Thanks for the dates John, but there's no need for you to fly on the offensive in response to a question. Joomla is all over your site, but the fact remains I couldn't access the info I was after, otherwise I wouldn't have asked on the forum. I've never heard of Joomla, but that doesn't indicate I am making snide comments about VOLUNTEERS, nor am I poking adverse comment at your club, which I respect, it just indicates I've never heard of Joomla. And I do plenty of volunteer work over this side thanks, won the Patron's Award for clubman of the year 2 seasons ago, and am on the committee for the historic nats. Lighten up.
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2008 :  6:42:44 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

As I said its the back ground template. But the other day we got hacked or similair and I had to do it over again. I thought I had taken it out from most places except the big heading, that will take a bit longer.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2008 :  7:22:29 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  

Good enough. Eddie Preston and I hope to be at the Southern Classic once again this year, and if it comes off, we will be coming armed with info and updates about the historic nats. Looking forward to catching up with all our Victorian friends, but Broady won't be the same without seeing Colin Will's smiling dial again. Bugger it.
Go to Top of Page

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2008 :  4:00:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

I have added the Southern Classic event and most of the WA events to happen later this year in to the Calendar.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services