Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Honda CB350 Racers Promotion
 Honda 350 4 cylinder
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Allan
Site Moderator

National

599 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2009 :  2:50:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage Send Allan a Private Message  

any info on 1972 350 honda fours. factory colour bit's like hc pistons, gear clusters,clutch mods wot ever..ex pipe dia/length .megaphone size!!link to photos of works bikes..tu who's racing one??

Allan Greening

Edited by - Allan on 03 Apr 2009 12:51:49 AM

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2009 :  4:15:09 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  

Hi Allan, the CB350F four-cylinder wasn't introduced until 1972. However if you're able to grab an early works model, Jim Redman won the world 350 title from 1962 to 1965, you may be able to get one of them into Classic under the silhouette rule......not many about, sadly, although Bob Heath has managed to get hold of an ex-Hailwood 350 four from 1966, heaven only knows from where....
Go to Top of Page

Allan
Site Moderator

National

599 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2009 :  12:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage Send Allan a Private Message  

i must be dumb i know it should have been 1972, blame fat fingers ,carnt read my own typing

Allan Greening
Go to Top of Page

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2009 :  03:13:37 AM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  

Must be the shakes from typing Honda and Racer in the same sentence Allan, jvdairlie had the same problem recently..
Track down Gary Shepherd, he's been blatting round on a 350 four for a few years and giving us all an earful of great sound. Be good to see another one out there, they go well. I have a feeling Kim Krebs may be racing an ex-Steve Leembruggen one as well, that's been enlarged to race in Period 4 500 class. Marg Todd at HMRAV may be able to help you with contact details, as they have both ridden at Broadford and elsewhere in Victoria.
Regards GD

Edited by - GD66 on 03 Apr 2009 03:15:23 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services