Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Historic - Classic, Post Classic & F/Era Sidecars
 Sidecar Comments
 SA State Titles - classes
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Geoffpgrant
Level 3 Member

South Australia

204 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2009 :  8:59:18 PM  Show Profile Send Geoffpgrant a Private Message  

You all know that the SA State Titles are on at Mac Park on January 2nd and 3rd.

My challenge is to get enough sidecars there to make it necessary to run P5s separate to P4s.

This is because there are a couple of people who are keen to bring both and would like to ride both.

So it is up to you now to get there and make this a successful sidecar event as well as the big solo event that it always is anyway!

For P4s we will run the 836 and unlimited classes if there are enough of each group.

So what about it? All you Victorians especially, I have come over there to every major meeting for some time now (and I hold a couple of your trophies - including your State Title and Southern Classic for P4!!!) so it is about time enough of you came over to challenge for my State Title!

Yes, I know I have a couple of you committed but we need lots more.

So let's hear it from those who are coming.

Sup Regs are at You must be logged in to see this link.

Cheers
Geoff
Sidecar #30

oldonk
Level 2 Member

Australian Capital Territory

84 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2009 :  4:49:22 PM  Show Profile Send oldonk a Private Message  

Do they have made roads over there and phone boxes.
I have heard its pretty backward over there, no water, no grass etc?
Go to Top of Page

Alan
Forum Moderator

Western Australia

353 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2009 :  7:28:33 PM  Show Profile Send Alan a Private Message  

Well lets go and find out. I am in who else is going?

Alan Sidecar21 WA
Go to Top of Page

Bretta
Level 2 Member

Victoria

57 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2009 :  09:53:53 AM  Show Profile Send Bretta a Private Message  

The Brass Balls Team are in also, we have always had a great time at MacPark, the track is great and makes for great racing, people are always helpful and the facilities are good and everytime we have been there the crowd go nuts over sidecar racing, so what more can you ask for, get your entries in guys.

Bretta
Brassballs #07
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2009 :  12:26:34 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

I cannot make thsi meeting now. Phil has still not spoken to his wife about it and I need to finish the repairs to the spark plug hole.
I was looking forward to coming and if my other outfit was running I would bring it and find a pasenger. I dont like racing the hot bike with unknown passengers.
I hope it is a great sucess.
Regards

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

Geoffpgrant
Level 3 Member

South Australia

204 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2009 :  11:12:03 PM  Show Profile Send Geoffpgrant a Private Message  

I am disappointed John, one day I will pursuade you that there is life (and racing) outside of the borders of Victoria...

Geoff
Sidecar #30
Go to Top of Page

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2009 :  8:59:33 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  

Better tell Mrs Treacy as well ! Come on lads, get it sorted and we'll see you at the island...
Go to Top of Page

Geoffpgrant
Level 3 Member

South Australia

204 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2010 :  10:47:23 PM  Show Profile Send Geoffpgrant a Private Message  

Well the SA State Titles have been run and won now. I want to thank all those who came to play. I am not going to name them all but Alan Warner deserves a particular mention for coming all the way from Perth, and as a group the Victorians made a great contribution. From my point of view I would like to thank the sidecar crews in particular - without you I would not have had nearly as much fun. Now, I hope you will all tell everyone what a fantastic track Mac Park is and what fun you can have there.
Thanks again everyone who came to help make this a fantastic meeting.
Cheers
Geoff
Sidecar #30
Go to Top of Page

Bretta
Level 2 Member

Victoria

57 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2010 :  3:08:45 PM  Show Profile Send Bretta a Private Message  

Well done Geoff, all that work you put in trying to get the vics over to mac park paid off. Congrates to you and Craig on your win, sorry we couldn't give you a run for ya money. To all those that did make the trek, start telling everyone that you know how great the track is, the people are, the facilities and the racing. From our point of view a credit to all that organised the meet. Special thanks to Alan for coming over all that way and for also getting passenger Ken hooked and now looking for a P4. Congrates to Neil an Rod on their win too and giving the crowd a thrill each time they came onto the front straight. Also would like to say a huge thanks to Dougie Dukes, for once I got the chance (not by choice though)to listen to his commentary and he does a fantastic to promote sidecar racing, well done Dougie (except for eating all the venison snags...)

Cheers
Bretta
Brass Balls Racing
Sidecar 07 (not 407)
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2010 :  1:10:10 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

Can you list who did attend they deserve it!
Well done anyway.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services