Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Remember When
 Old timers
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

aussiebob
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

4 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2010 :  2:51:37 PM  Show Profile Send aussiebob a Private Message  

Have only just discovered this forum and am keen to catch up on some old racers like myself.
Any information on the following would be great.
Stan and Barney Baylis, Bob Levy and Mal Burn,Dennis Skinner,George Heggie, Clive Knight,Doug Tryman to name only a few.
Any info would be very helpful.
2 more Col white and Eric Davies. Thank you

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2010 :  8:22:47 PM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  

I think Stan Bayliss has passed away but his son Steve still races. You can probably find Col White through Wes W Brown who lives near Wheelers Hill. He and Jack Casey go to the Oakleigh RSL on Saturday nights, or so I'm told by the experts!
Go to Top of Page

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2010 :  8:28:31 PM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  

Try the Sidecar Riders Association. The guys you mentioned raced at the same time my brother was racing at Laverton in the 70s. They all know each other. You can ring him on 03 9578 8750
Go to Top of Page

aussiebob
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

4 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2010 :  8:43:21 PM  Show Profile Send aussiebob a Private Message  

Thanks Alan its a start
Go to Top of Page

Bummers
Level 3 Member

Queensland

244 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2010 :  9:37:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bummers's Homepage Send Bummers a Private Message  

Bob Levy is on the Gold Coast.
You could track him down through Motorcycling Qld or MA - he's a scrutineer at some events.

“Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.” Steve McQueen
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services