Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Honda CB350 Racers Promotion
 1969 CB350 parts
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Scott
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

13 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2010 :  04:59:33 AM  Show Profile Send Scott a Private Message  

G'day there
My names Scott and I'm new to this forum.
I've got an old CB350 in the garage that I want to get running and just use it on club plates (I think) but if I am going to fix it up and replace a few bits and pieces maybe I should be putting stuff on it that would be suitable for the track, just incase I want to race one day when I'm not too busy.
So I guess the question to start with is what do I need to do to race prepare the bike.
Then I can decide how far to go so that it is still street friendly.
Thanks for your time
Scott

Scott
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

13 Posts

Posted - 18 Nov 2010 :  05:35:45 AM  Show Profile Send Scott a Private Message  

Had another thought regarding the carbies. If I was to replace the stock carbies where would be a good place to start looking, so I can work out a price for new ones minuse the cost of a couple of carby kits that I wouldn't have to buy for the carbies that are on the bike now.
Thanks Scott
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services