Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Speedway Area - All Periods
 solo bikes engine manual?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Former Member
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  1:50:05 PM  

hey, im lookin to get my hands on any info that can help me to rebuild my dads old solo bike as a suprise....manuals, guides, etc... but im havin trouble findin any thing. was hopin some one may be able to steer me in the right direction? please.....any help would be greatly welcomed

Ben
Honda CB350 Racers Promotion - Moderator

Victoria

288 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2005 :  1:59:59 PM  Show Profile Send Ben a Private Message  

What type of bike?

Try Everything
Go to Top of Page

Former Member
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  6:35:44 PM  

ok...iv done my research..sneaky sneaky!!
its a weslake bike. its Kenny Carters engine that he bought to aus from england and sold to Fergy Donaldson, and then to my dad. its a 500cc 4 valve.
Go to Top of Page

matcho mick
Advanced Member

New South Wales

570 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2005 :  11:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit matcho mick's Homepage Send matcho mick a Private Message  

G'day Leya,try talking to John Titman,(JTR) in Brisbane,he should be able to help you out with info/parts?,cheers Mick
Go to Top of Page

Former Member
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2005 :  12:33:44 PM  

okies...thanx heaps. how do i get in contact with him tho? (its probably obvious n im just bein an idiot!!)
Go to Top of Page

yamaman
Level 2 Member

Western Australia

44 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2005 :  6:23:09 PM  Show Profile Send yamaman a Private Message  

You could try this link, may help you identify what youve got You must be logged in to see this link.
Goodluck

Beer makes you feel like you should feel when your not drinking beer
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services