Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Promotion of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Anyone have a major race meeting soon
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 02 Jul 2010 :  8:45:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Hello,

Does anyone have a major meeting they have coming up in the fields of Historic/Classic/Post Classic motorcycling? Would you like to promote it on the front page of this site for "free"?

Simply contact You must be logged in to see this link. from the You must be logged in to see this link. and we will do our best to get your event some exposure.

Please let me know some months in advance of the event so others will have a chance to see it online and give it more advertising.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2010 :  07:58:33 AM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Perhaps you might contact the NSW racers - PCRA and BEARS, and also advertise their meetings? The historic racing thing has a critical mass aspect to it. If we get parochial it will spiral into nothingness?
Go to Top of Page

revhd
Level 2 Member

Victoria

108 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2010 :  11:25:50 AM  Show Profile Send revhd a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Aussie Historic Titles Sept 5 Phillip Island. a major event i would of thought......

125 alliance
Go to Top of Page

Allan
Site Moderator

National

599 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2010 :  08:02:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage Send Allan a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

"Aussie Historic Titles Sept 5 Phillip Island"
and who runs that meeting??
It's not up to David to chase meeting for "promo" It's up to the clubs who ever to make the "effort" to contact David and let him know wot meet's are comming up
gee something for zero and you want David to do the chasing

Allan Greening
Go to Top of Page

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2010 :  7:50:26 PM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Victorian Road Race Championships at Winton on 17th & 18th July 2010. Phone 03 5766 4235 for entries.

Edited by - glen20 on 09 Jul 2010 7:51:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2010 :  08:18:02 AM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Formula Extreme will be held at Winton on December 18th 2010. Entries can be made through 03 5766 4235.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services