Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Post Classic Forum
 CB350 TWIN WANTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

JEKS34
Level 1 Member

Victoria

2 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2011 :  4:36:20 PM  Show Profile Send JEKS34 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Hi All, first time user, was just at the PI classic just recently and have caught the bug to do some classic racing, is there anyone out there that can put me onto a complete race bike for sale or bike in street trim that I can modify myself? Bike of choice CB 350 TWIN.

JEKS34

Edited by - JEKS34 on 12 Feb 2011 08:09:29 AM

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2011 :  8:05:17 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Ha ! Another victim bitten !! Excellent JEKS, start feeling your way around the bike clubs, starting with HMRAV, and I'm sure it won't be long before one turns up. Also Motorcycle Trader and Just Bikes are worth hammering as well, might even be worth putting a Wanted ad in them.
Just by the by, what was it about the weekend that grabbed you so ?
Go to Top of Page

JEKS34
Level 1 Member

Victoria

2 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2011 :  9:20:51 PM  Show Profile Send JEKS34 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Thank you for the advise, I raced prodys in the early ninety's and got caught up with my own business, now I just want to get out there and have some fun doing laps and tinkering with the bike in the shed.
Starting to come across parts etc, but all seem to be overseas.

JEKS34
Go to Top of Page

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2011 :  9:40:09 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Might want to amend your headline to 350, rather than 250. Keep chasing buddy, you're sure to find one. And there's plenty of info and advice on the CB350 thread further down the page when you do...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services