Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 General Comments
 Not much activity here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2013 :  11:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Hello All,

As you may of noticed, there has not been much activity on the site since earlier this year. (You must be logged in to see this link.)

I put this site together for a passion, not only for me, but for my late father and with out him, there is no passion currently left for me to continue with the site. I was wondering if anyone would like to take over the site and manage it? There is no payment and I will still own the site, domain and the hosting for it, just I will give control to the right person and help with the implementation of the new look and feel if they want to go down that path.

If they want to change the look and feel, that is fine, but they need to keep the basics and would be the ASP forum that it is based around. If you are interested, then please send me an e-mail from the contact us form.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.

acotrel
Advanced Member

Victoria

2147 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2013 :  08:51:15 AM  Show Profile Send acotrel a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Sounds like complete freedom will be given to someone who doesn't mind being controlled.

Is your machine authentic or merely eligible?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services