Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Pre War and Classic Section
 Consider a Prewar or pre 1962 racer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2010 :  09:47:25 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

I am throwing down the gaunlet.
I have been approaching supportive people in an effort to create an environement whereby people will realise it is not difficult to race these older bikes.

I am not interested in naysayers, that is armchair experts who can with 20 /20 hindsight also prove their case.

I want to show it is possible to buidl an old banger for $5- 6000, I hope I am correct.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."

Edited by - john on 15 May 2010 10:55:47 AM

mark40
Level 1 Member

USA

1 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2011 :  5:35:21 PM  Show Profile Send mark40 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Thank you

Good post

I like your post.
Go to Top of Page

conker
Really - acotrel - Now banned

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2011 :  04:44:13 AM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

A class for these should be well supported, there must be thousands lying around in the desert in North Africa, preserved by the lack of humidity :
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

conker

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2011 :  04:51:13 AM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Where can I find an old pre-war bike suitable for restoration ?
Go to Top of Page

conker

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2011 :  04:55:23 AM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

something like this wouldn't be too bad - should be cheap ! :
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services