Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Promotion of all 125's
 125s vic titles
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

revhd
Level 2 Member

Victoria

108 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2011 :  11:41:05 AM  Show Profile Send revhd a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Got entries for vic titles last week bur AGAIN 125 position not clear.
I presume there has been a misprint again and the regs. should read, ALL 125s, for events 2,10,18, etc. as was before ,we thrashed this out last year can make sure in future this does not crop up all the time .
It was agreed at a riders meeting in 2009 that all 125s should race together,we like it that way, it is also better for spectators to see all like bikes racing together.
Strangely for title event 35 it is printed correctly.
Hopefully J.D. can pass this on to hmrav .

125 alliance

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2011 :  12:29:16 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Why don't one of your number put his hand up at the next HMRAV AGM, go on their committee, make sure 125s get a fair crack and then keep your class buddies appraised, informed and interested.
We all love watching the 125 class, but it appears to get mired down in waiting for someone else to ring up with, or pass on info about future race programmes. A united attack would sort this out and hopefully keep your numbers up on race day as well.
If anything, copy the P3 Unlimited guys, they all hang together and share and help each other to make sure as many as possible get out there and go racing together.
I'm not suggesting you need a formal 125 riders' register as such, but a couple of times you guys have been squeezed and not been ready to vindicate your position. Pro-active gets it done !
Go to Top of Page

revhd
Level 2 Member

Victoria

108 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2011 :  08:21:30 AM  Show Profile Send revhd a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

GD I think it is only a typo with the regs,i am sure they only need to update there computer copy of past regs.
Yes one of the reasons we want to race together IS to promt the class so that all riders get to know each other.

125 alliance
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services