Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Promotion of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Locked Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

conker
Really - acotrel - Now banned

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2012 :  10:26:34 AM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

I put a comment on another topic that ' I thought this forum was intended to promote classic racing'. The administrator's father Allan Greening then took umbrage and made comments about David's personal obligations, and his contribution in running this site. My comment was not a dig at David. It was about the total lack of information about the Historics practice day at Broadford. What do you want ? Do you want the sport to spiral into nothing ? Because that is where it is heading ! It is not David's job to seek out what's on in historic racing. But it IS his job not to discourage input on this forum. Locking the topic to stop further comment is a bit stupid !

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2012 :  2:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Alan C, it must be a dig at me and the site in general given the above comments and you need to check your facts before insinuating that I locked the topic given that there are 4 Moderators who could do that, so if you are talking about the You must be logged in to see this link. topic, it was not me, but I can see why it was locked. It was due to going off topic by you again..

I have not discouraged the promotion of input to this forum, again it is you with your off topic comments and having a go at others who do post that is stopping input.

If I really cared where the topic was heading, I would of locked when it started to go with your comments. I have put in an offer for events to go on the front page at no cost: You must be logged in to see this link. but the clubs don't seem to want to take advantage and given there was over 16 million page views in 2011 (which is more that 1.3 Million a month), it is a shame for a chance to get more people involved. (car clubs not eligible for the offer)

I have the stats to prove it, so I must be doing my bit.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page

Allan
Site Moderator

National

599 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2012 :  09:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage Send Allan a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

not sure "but" it may have been me that locked the fourm!! siht happen's

Allan Greening
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services