Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Honda CB350 Racers Promotion
 CB350 Crank Balancing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

bamos3
Level 1 Member

3 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2015 :  7:54:48 PM  Show Profile Send bamos3 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

I'm rebuilding a CB350 and want to get the crank properly balanced. Anyone know a place, preferably in Sydney, or anywhere that does these?

matcho mick
Advanced Member

New South Wales

570 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2015 :  11:36:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit matcho mick's Homepage Send matcho mick a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

when you say rebuild,what pistons are you using,if std type in os,wouldn't think theres a great need for balancing,are you rebuilding the crank,mains were hard to come by,new rod kits??,
Go to Top of Page

bamos3
Level 1 Member

3 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2015 :  3:15:20 PM  Show Profile Send bamos3 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Rebored with 0.75 oversize pistons. I know I can post it too Darwin to be done, but was hoping there was someone in Sydney.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services