Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Historic - Classic, Post Classic & F/Era Sidecars
 Sidecar Comments
 Wakefield Motor Racing...P3!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Matt Morgan
Level 2 Member

Victoria

89 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2010 :  6:21:26 PM  Show Profile Send Matt Morgan a Private Message  

A quick announcment: Ben Needham and Matt Morgan are now concentrating on our '54 Norton P3 outfit. Monetary constraints (ie: we're both boracic)have dictated we can't follow through with the P4 kneeler that was so generously offered to us by Brian Williams. So, P3 it is!

peen0_0
Level 3 Member

Victoria

224 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  09:54:54 AM  Show Profile Send peen0_0 a Private Message  

Oi, so does this mean that you will be waving at us as we pass by, and not pointing those two fingers of your's as you are famous for? BTW, how's the sleep deprivation?
Cheers, Buck n Peen.
Go to Top of Page

Matt Morgan
Level 2 Member

Victoria

89 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  5:45:33 PM  Show Profile Send Matt Morgan a Private Message  

Our wee Erin sleeps from 7.30 through to about 6.30, no worries!! As for the waving....every chance I'll be too busy trying to keep my fillings in my teeth from the vibration.
Go to Top of Page

sidecar 38
Level 1 Member

Victoria

4 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2010 :  8:33:07 PM  Show Profile Send sidecar 38 a Private Message  

So when do we see this bone shaking bike Matt
Go to Top of Page

Matt Morgan
Level 2 Member

Victoria

89 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  10:43:56 AM  Show Profile Send Matt Morgan a Private Message  

Ah. Well now. Ummmm....not horrendously soon. But you will. No, seriously. Stop laughing!
Go to Top of Page

sidecar38
Level 1 Member

Victoria

6 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2010 :  8:26:43 PM  Show Profile Send sidecar38 a Private Message  

god some people are sooooooo slow at building thing's.....
Go to Top of Page

Matt Morgan
Level 2 Member

Victoria

89 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  6:22:49 PM  Show Profile Send Matt Morgan a Private Message  

Oh yeah?! Where's me shed??????
Go to Top of Page

sidecar38
Level 1 Member

Victoria

6 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  7:27:54 PM  Show Profile Send sidecar38 a Private Message  

in our back yard.... it's waitting for you to collect it
Go to Top of Page

Matt Morgan
Level 2 Member

Victoria

89 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  10:21:49 PM  Show Profile Send Matt Morgan a Private Message  

I thought it was only a wee one?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services