Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Future Race Meetings
 fiberglass seat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

jimq
Level 1 Member

Victoria

6 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2011 :  1:30:03 PM  Show Profile Send jimq a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

hey i was wondering if anyone out there has delt with You must be logged in to see this link. i am hoping to get a seat they have advertised on their site but they dont have a phone number on their site and havent responded to my email. has anyone had any experience with them and their products or have a number to contact them on? cheers

matcho mick
Advanced Member

New South Wales

570 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2014 :  10:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit matcho mick's Homepage Send matcho mick a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

hmm,wonder if it's too late to reply ,
Go to Top of Page

keith campbell
Level 3 Member

Victoria

248 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2014 :  8:33:51 PM  Show Profile Send keith campbell a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Doh !
Go to Top of Page

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  07:32:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Never to late Mick...
quote:
Originally posted by matcho mick

hmm,wonder if it's too late to reply ,

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services