Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Event:  Promotion of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Classic practice day's at B/ford
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Allan
Site Moderator

National

599 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2012 :  5:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage Send Allan a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

It would be advisable to call Martin Doxey on 5784 4163 or 0416 275 422 to confirm before leaving home.

Allan Greening

Allan
Site Moderator

National

599 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2012 :  6:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage Send Allan a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

2012 January 16

See Calendar

Allan Greening
Go to Top of Page

conker
Really - acotrel - Now banned

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2012 :  08:24:01 AM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

, 16

Surely there must be a way to maintain a short news column in Australian Motorcycle News magazine dedicated to classic racing ? - a bit of funding from MA ?
At present our Winton club is fully occupied with MX, but if we were running historic meetings, we'd make sure there were press releases available to the general public. The web is good, but it's not the 'be all and end all'. If those of us who visit the forums regularly have difficulty knowing when meetings are on, what hope does an outsider have ? If we really want the sport to grow, we should take a much more positive attitude to publicity - even get TV coverage ! ! !
Go to Top of Page

conker

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2012 :  07:49:27 AM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

, 16

Did this practice day actually happen ? How many riders turned up ?
Go to Top of Page

revhd
Level 2 Member

Victoria

108 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2012 :  11:08:38 AM  Show Profile Send revhd a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

, 16

Yes it did happen i went with about 30 other riders ,not that many but more than i thought there would be consdering the lack of information coming from ma vic and the clubs,most i spoke to heard about it from somebody else ,the old boy network at work.
Anyway it was a very succesfull day plenty of rides ,simple system up to 500 and over 500 15min. sessions,canteen open all good.
I spoke to the lady in the tower about lack of information but she didnt know much but did give me the rest of the dates for this year
march 26,april 16,may 14,july 9,sept 10,october 8,nov 12. so now we all know ha ha
Off to the Island now should be a great week end

125 alliance
Go to Top of Page

conker

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2012 :  2:48:15 PM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

, 16

doesn't sound too bad ! Might be worth a go. How much did it cost for one rider and bike?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services