Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Promotion of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Advertise your next event for free
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2012 :  5:36:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Free Classic/Post Classic or Historic
motorcycle event on the front page

Why not advertise your next Classic/Post Classic or Historic motorcycle event for free on our front page.

No catches apart from it must be related to Classic/Post Classic or Historic motorcycling in Australia (not open to car clubs).

Simply contact the You must be logged in to see this link. with your event and we will endeavour to get the event online to help promote it.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2012 :  7:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

So I gather that the clubs are to busy to want to advertise their Classic/Post Classic or Historic motorcycling event in Australia for free as I have not had one person contact me. The offer is still there, but no takers, no cost to them if deemed appropriate.

Next car meeting reply will have the users account locked as this is a Classic/Post Classic and Historic motorcycling site, not a car site.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page

NCMCC
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

1 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2012 :  1:35:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit NCMCC's Homepage Send NCMCC a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Natureland Classic Motorcycle Club 2012 Rally at Hat Head 2-4 November 2012. For more information and registration forms visit You must be logged in to see this link. or telephone the Rally secretary on TEL: 02 6562 7784
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services