Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Honda CB350 Racers Promotion
 Lost opportunities
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

OldKwak
Level 2 Member

Victoria

156 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2011 :  12:43:03 PM  Show Profile Send OldKwak a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

here here
Go to Top of Page

conker
Really - acotrel - Now banned

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2011 :  7:34:57 PM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

After we ran the 2003 championships, it is unlikely that I could ever get Winton to run another historic bike event. There are now too many enemies in the camp. Perhaps in five years time,if I'm still alive, and when we have our MX side really viable. I'd love to run a cross period OZ CLASSIC TT, GP, and Superbike Championship. I'll keep it in mind.
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2011 :  10:05:41 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Best way to fix the enemies is to show them up.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

conker

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2011 :  02:38:33 AM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

The best way to fix the enemies is to not create them in the first place. Once you've got them in the club, you must live with them. You of all people. should know that, John.
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2011 :  07:49:16 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

I dont see them as enemies Al.
But have a try with those classes anyway.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

racer7
Level 2 Member

67 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2011 :  11:31:51 AM  Show Profile Send racer7 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

So .... a fellow 350 Honda racer, has had his SL350 high-sided by a 'Come n try' guy, who really knew what he was doing. Allegedly. He said.
On his second lap!
The frame is bent, and without references, our local 'Mr Everything with Metal' cannot straighten it. So he'd like another frame. Many requests around the Country, including Wreckers have come up with nix/ nothing. Any of our 350 guys have one? There are complete bikes in trade magazines, but he wants a frame. Hopefully, it'll just be unbolt the good stuff from the wreck, and bolt it on to the 'new' one?
PM me or email, tied777ATwestnet.com.au It'll need shipping to North Queensland too! Just to complicate matters!
Thanks for looking
racer7
Go to Top of Page

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2011 :  07:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Hey Racer7, this could be a lost opportunity, have you tried on eBay: You must be logged in to see this link.

2 Days to go: You must be logged in to see this link.

Buy now: You must be logged in to see this link.

Another buy now: You must be logged in to see this link.

And seeing if they will ship to Australia which could work out to be the right price.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page

conker

Victoria

361 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2011 :  08:40:46 AM  Show Profile Send conker a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

anyone for an exciting game of lawn bowls ?
Go to Top of Page

Allan
Site Moderator

National

599 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2011 :  10:23:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Allan's Homepage Send Allan a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Hey Alan when u were with DOD did u play with any

"Analogic 2020
Polynomial Waveform Signal Generator"

got one, but needs a "math's nut" to work it hi
ps better than rubbing ur l/ balls

Allan Greening

Edited by - Allan on 06 Dec 2011 10:24:45 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services