Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 General Comments
 rebore
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

revhd
Level 2 Member

Victoria

108 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2010 :  09:25:19 AM  Show Profile Send revhd a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

I need to get a barrel of mine rebored ,can anyone recommended a good reliable workshop or person who can do a accurate job in metro Melbourne area,the last place i used let me down badly ,i asked for .003 clearance but got .006 total waste of time and money. thanks guys

125 alliance

NicM
Level 2 Member

Victoria

85 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2010 :  4:32:03 PM  Show Profile Send NicM a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Not exactly metro, but, I use both Terry from Werribee KTM and a friend of Bruce Woodley's through Power Flow near Geelong. Both have been very accurate with my cylinders.
Go to Top of Page

who
Level 2 Member

36 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2010 :  02:42:46 AM  Show Profile Send who a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

I have used Peter Orger Engine Services 10 Scoresby Rd, Bayswater, VIC. They did a good job on my last set of barrels (boring and decking) with CnC machines etc. 97299277
Go to Top of Page

revhd
Level 2 Member

Victoria

108 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2010 :  6:00:40 PM  Show Profile Send revhd a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Thanks guys but job done,found a very good shop to do my job.
Sharp Tune Kawasaki in Dandenong,Ask for Albert he did a perfect for me plus he rides a Kawasaki in p5,so knows what race bikes need

125 alliance
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services