Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Remember When
 Little River Australian TT
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

martinez
Level 1 Member

Victoria

3 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2005 :  9:34:45 PM  Show Profile Send martinez a Private Message  

My sincere thanks to all those who responded to my earlier posting regarding the Australian TTs held at Little River in the early 50's.

My apologies for not returning sooner - unfortunately small children are the natural enemy of the historical researcher.

I am now starting to follow through the leads you provided and hope to be able to comprise an account of this event for inclusion in the Historical Collection of the Society. As few locals are aware of the existence of this event, I believe it will prove an interesting addition to our collection and our historical displays.

Many thanks again to all.

Jennifer Martinez
Little River Historical Society

bruce pederick
Level 2 Member

Victoria

27 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2005 :  9:33:28 PM  Show Profile Send bruce pederick a Private Message  

Hi Jennifer, have you been in touch with Laurie Fox in Mt Gambier ?

I was talking to him at the recent seniors meeting in Mt G He rode sidecar at Little River as I have said before amd has very clear memories of the meeting

Bruce Pederick
Go to Top of Page

martinez
Level 1 Member

Victoria

3 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2005 :  2:30:39 PM  Show Profile Send martinez a Private Message  

Thanks Bruce, Have just dashed off a letter to him now.
Cheers,
Jenny

Jennifer Martinez
Little River Historical Society
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services