Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Post Classic Forum
 Perth Post Classic 125 guy
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

morganw
Level 1 Member

New Zealand

4 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2008 :  11:36:51 PM  Show Profile Send morganw a Private Message  

I am looking to contact an ex-kiwi who now lives in Perth and is into post-classic 125s. I have a bike that he built up in about 1977 using a CR125 Honda motor. The bike is now set up as a bucket racer with a Suzuki GP100 motor. Years ago he visited me back here in Christchurch and expressed an interest in buying it. I have finally got to the point of wanting to sell but long ago lost his details in a hard disk failure. He had a number of post classic 125s including TA125 and MT125R I believe. I can be contacted at morgan.w@maxnet.co.nz or by phone on 0064-21-359-002.

morganw
Level 1 Member

New Zealand

4 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2008 :  06:46:53 AM  Show Profile Send morganw a Private Message  

Here's a picture of the bike in action.
Go to Top of Page

Alan
Forum Moderator

Western Australia

353 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2008 :  11:19:53 PM  Show Profile Send Alan a Private Message  

Do you have a name? The only one I can think of might be Murray Chamberlain, if you think that could be him let me know and I will endeavour to contact him on your behalf.

Alan Sidecar 21 WA
Go to Top of Page

morganw
Level 1 Member

New Zealand

4 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2008 :  08:43:12 AM  Show Profile Send morganw a Private Message  

Alan you're a trooper. I am almost certain that Murray is the man!!!
Go to Top of Page

morganw
Level 1 Member

New Zealand

4 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2008 :  09:41:53 AM  Show Profile Send morganw a Private Message  

Murray has been in touch with me and we have arranged for him to get his wee bike back! Thanks to those who made the contact possible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services