Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Promotion of all 125's
 NSW Historic Titles
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

siral
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

10 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2009 :  6:30:23 PM  Show Profile Send siral a Private Message  

For all those that have seen the proposed programme for the Southern classic,WTF
Have spoken to NSW regarding a NSW title meet at Oran Park October 10th & 11th.
Guarenteed better racing for 125's
Al,Forksy,Billy,ring me
Regards Sir Al

Historic
Level 2 Member

New South Wales

46 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2009 :  4:56:42 PM  Show Profile Send Historic a Private Message  

Sorry, again I think the meeting on that weekend is the last round of the PCRA Club Championships. Not the NSW titles, but still a great event.
Go to Top of Page

team400
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

19 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  11:32:03 PM  Show Profile Send team400 a Private Message  

Calling all 125 riders all era's
What was hoped to be the NSW Historic Titles for 2009 has now been down graded to a round of the PCRA championship . So for any body who has ever thought about lapping around Oran Park this will be your last chance especially at a Historic meet. PCRA committee members tell me they are thinking of making it an interclub round.Ohh the other good news is it is a 2 day meet WAHOO October 10th & 11th
PS Forksy they run P6 as New Era up there so bring the NF4 as well
Regards Sir Al
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services