Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 General Comments
 Pit garage for Phillip Island Classic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

italianclassics
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

4 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2010 :  2:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit italianclassics's Homepage Send italianclassics a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Hi Folks,

I am new on here, although I have been increasingly involved in the classic racing scene over the last few years. I have only just confirmed that I'll be running my Laverda SFC at the Phillip Island Classic in Jan and am processing my entry now, but have been advised that pit garages are all sold out.

As such, I am asking around to see whether anyone may have (or know someone who might have) spare space in a garage.

Knowing how the weather can be at the Island, I don't much fancy spannering in the carpark with horizontal hail sandblasting me to the bone on one side whilst receiving 3rd degree sunburn to the other.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Steve

peen0_0
Level 3 Member

Victoria

224 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2010 :  08:14:06 AM  Show Profile Send peen0_0 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Steve, give me a call on 0438 541 769, might be able to help. Cheers, Tony.
Go to Top of Page

peen0_0
Level 3 Member

Victoria

224 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2010 :  09:34:47 AM  Show Profile Send peen0_0 a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Sorry Steve, our spot has gone. Tony.
Go to Top of Page

italianclassics
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

4 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2010 :  1:43:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit italianclassics's Homepage Send italianclassics a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

Thanks for the thought Tony. Keep 'em coming folks...
Cheers
Steve
Go to Top of Page

italianclassics
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

4 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2011 :  10:18:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit italianclassics's Homepage Send italianclassics a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

For a number of reasons I've had to withdraw from this years Island classic, so garage no longer required. Hope you all have a top meeting and that the Island's weather gods smile on you. Even though we won't be able to make the Island, the Lav will hopefully be doing some PCRA rounds and the Barry Sheene.
Cheers
Steve B
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services