Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Promotion of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Anyone have a major race meeting soon

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Strikethrough Superscript Subscript Align Left Centered Align Right Horizontal Rule Insert Hyperlink Insert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
David Posted - 02 Jul 2010 : 8:45:51 PM
Hello,

Does anyone have a major meeting they have coming up in the fields of Historic/Classic/Post Classic motorcycling? Would you like to promote it on the front page of this site for "free"?

Simply contact Webmaster from the Online Form and we will do our best to get your event some exposure.

Please let me know some months in advance of the event so others will have a chance to see it online and give it more advertising.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
glen20 Posted - 10 Jul 2010 : 08:18:02 AM
Formula Extreme will be held at Winton on December 18th 2010. Entries can be made through 03 5766 4235.
glen20 Posted - 09 Jul 2010 : 7:50:26 PM
Victorian Road Race Championships at Winton on 17th & 18th July 2010. Phone 03 5766 4235 for entries.
Allan Posted - 04 Jul 2010 : 08:02:12 AM
"Aussie Historic Titles Sept 5 Phillip Island"
and who runs that meeting??
It's not up to David to chase meeting for "promo" It's up to the clubs who ever to make the "effort" to contact David and let him know wot meet's are comming up
gee something for zero and you want David to do the chasing
revhd Posted - 03 Jul 2010 : 11:25:50 AM
Aussie Historic Titles Sept 5 Phillip Island. a major event i would of thought......
glen20 Posted - 03 Jul 2010 : 07:58:33 AM
Perhaps you might contact the NSW racers - PCRA and BEARS, and also advertise their meetings? The historic racing thing has a critical mass aspect to it. If we get parochial it will spiral into nothingness?

Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services