Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 General Comments
 HBBB
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Jerry
Level 2 Member

South Australia

68 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2009 :  5:50:50 PM  Show Profile Send Jerry a Private Message  

Congratulations on MA and especially Peter Drakeford , David White, Ross Martin and the huge support crew in creating such an exciting and wonderful event. Seeing so much happening together gave me a small insight as to how much MA has to deal with in organising and overseeing so many areas of motorcycling. Mandy and I will look forward to a follow up.It was incredible to meet so many of our heroes all together A huge thank you to all who attended.

Jerry

keith roberts
Level 1 Member

Victoria

14 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2009 :  3:06:05 PM  Show Profile Send keith roberts a Private Message  

Re HBBB Photographs
If anyone has any photos of the actual road race circuit course car ( Note: not the car shown on the MA website. This is a Mk 2 saloon which was parked in the paddock on Saturday), I would be willing to purchase prints or accept e-mailed copies for my records. The car is a Series 1 E-Type 2 + 2, manufactured in 1966, Chassis Number 21, and may well be the oldest RHD 2+2 still in regular use. My phone number is 03 54 261 267, e-mail: keimag@optusnet.com.au
My thanks to Brendon & Vic for letting us have as much fun as we had --- Crash Corner seemed a lot safer on 4 wheels than I ever found it to be on 2 (or on zero!).
Congratulations to all the organisers,volunteers,riders and bike providers, I hope we can build on their efforts on a more-suitable date either next year or the following year.
Keith Roberts
Go to Top of Page

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2009 :  5:10:05 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  

Jim Scaysbrook's take on the weekend is well documented in the new Old Bike Australasia mag, issue #13 out now with Peter Dunster's yummy T120RT Bonnie on the cover. Sure looks like a fabulous weekend.... with what was on show, calling it a Bonanza isn't hyperbole !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services