Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 General Comments
 Wanted - old copies Green Horror
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 27 Apr 2009 :  4:54:42 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

John
I am trying to locate copies of 'The Victorian Motorcycle News" ( The Green Horror ) June 22nd thru to July 22nd 1955 volume 5, no's 1 to 5 and June 1957 thru to May 1958, volume 7, no's 1 to 24.
Any copies of "Motor Cycling in Australia" from the 1950's.
If any of your members can help it would be greatly appreciated if I could copy, scan or photo any info on my fathers racing career for his " Scrap Book".
Thanks for your help
Regards
Bernie Mack

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."

ozziebsa
Level 1 Member

New South Wales

15 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2009 :  10:30:56 PM  Show Profile Send ozziebsa a Private Message  

John,
I think the National Library in Canberra holds copies of "Motor Cycling in Australia" from 1947 onwards. I searched their catalogue but I think you have to go ther to view them.

ozziebsa
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services