Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Promotion of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 2007 International Competition Grant Application
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2007 :  9:51:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

Got this in e-mail from Andrew Weiss from MA, so you better get those applications in for those wishing to compete overseas in historic racing.

Press release
For immediate release
June 15, 2007

2007 International Competition Grant Application

Motorcycling Australia is providing the opportunity for individual riders, who wish to compete internationally, to apply for financial assistance.

Any rider can apply for a grant of up to $5,000 to assist them in competing in any motorcycling event overseas, across all disciplines of the sport.

To be eligible for the funding, a rider must complete and send their application to MA by no later than Monday 2 July 2007.

Applications will be assessed on criteria contained in the General Selection Policy found in Chapter 29 of MA’s 2007 Manual of Motorcycle Sport, on the guidelines presented on the application form and on the rider’s application itself.

Applications will be assessed against those from other disciplines and direct comparisons will be made on the ability of riders to be competitive in the event they wish to enter. MA reserves the right to award any amount to any rider it sees fits. MA decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Applications forms can be download by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ma.org.au/AM/2007_Grant
All applications should be sent to:

Daniel Hutchinson
Motorcycling Australia
PO Box 134, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
daniel [at] ma.org.au

Now money is going to promote Australian Motorcycle Racing outside of Australia, good one MA...

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2007 :  11:34:59 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

Thanks for thsi info david.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

matcho mick
Advanced Member

New South Wales

570 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2007 :  11:17:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit matcho mick's Homepage Send matcho mick a Private Message  

bugger,just my luck ,can't seem to get the link to work??,(my visa needs topping up ),
Go to Top of Page

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2007 :  11:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  

Try it now MIck... Did not check the link that they sent me, but found the page they tried to keep the historic people awat from...

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services