Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Honda CB350 Racers Promotion
 CB500 Triple Clamp Wanted
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

racer7
Level 2 Member

67 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2010 :  08:02:22 AM  Show Profile Send racer7 a Private Message  

Hi all
Long long time 'between drinks' ?As above, I'm looking for triple clamp (Tree) from a CB500/550 for the barn find potential race bike.
Besides the triples, all those (at least 3?) CB350 Race Bikes seem to have been snapped up by the time 'Just Bikes' appears at my local Newsagent! Anyone on here bought one? Apparently Vic. seems to have the lions share of CB350's? You guys will have a stand alone Class soon hey
Hope to see you trackside soon
Racer7

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2010 :  10:21:55 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  

It will be good to see you as well.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page

racer7
Level 2 Member

67 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2010 :  7:50:23 PM  Show Profile Send racer7 a Private Message  

Hi All
I see another CB350 race bike in the new Motorcycle Trader. Guy must be selling the same bike many times? Or the Ads got stuck? There's another on Ebay, couple of second places apparently, at the Vic Titles. 'Official' Results don't show a CB350 coming second. Any info regards this bike appreciated. Number 57 Red and White Bike.
Racer7
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services