Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 Future Race Meetings
 The Interclub at Winton
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2010 :  7:45:05 PM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  

The Interclub is being held at Winton on Sunday 11th July. As usual Winton Motorcycle Club hasn't been invited to participate, At this meeting it's common for historic races to have about 6 bikes on the starting grid. If you want a ride on a decent circuit, it's worth a go, but you might have to join one of the invited clubs! Bunty Lang Of Sandringham Club is probably the contact. WHAT A BUNCH OF !

Edited by - Allan on 09 Jul 2010 08:54:49 AM

bigdazoz
Level 1 Member

Victoria

14 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2010 :  12:28:30 PM  Show Profile Send bigdazoz a Private Message  

Hi Allan,

glen20 Posted - 08 Jul 2010 : 7:45:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Interclub is being held at Winton on Sunday 11th July. As usual Winton Motorcycle Club hasn't been invited to participate, At this meeting it's common for historic races to have about 6 bikes on the starting grid. If you want a ride on a decent circuit, it's worth a go, but you might have to join one of the invited clubs! Bunty Lang Of Sandringham Club is probably the contact. WHAT A BUNCH OF ********S !

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As per your quote above, how about this, since your always so keen to get out of actually getting on the track, and your quite happy to bag those that actually organise racing .

I will happily pay your membership to one of the clubs competing if it will get you on the track....

Reply to me here today with your contact details and I’ll make the necessary arrangements with which ever club you like for you to race this Sunday. Unlike you previous post where you were going to ride at the FX round at Winton, and when i was there didnt happen to see you on the circut....

You must be logged in to see this link.

if you cant make this weekend I am sure you have entered your Seeley Norton for the National Historic Titles in September as there will be a formula 750 class, so it will be super competitive.....

Cant wait to here from you.. and to see you on the track this Sunday.

Go to Top of Page

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2010 :  2:05:32 PM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  

As if....

Edited by - GD66 on 09 Jul 2010 2:06:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2010 :  5:05:47 PM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  

I'm already a member of an MA affiliated club, and I live 11Km from Winton! Why can't I get a ride on the safest circuit in Eastern Australia without running around joining other clubs?

Edited by - glen20 on 09 Jul 2010 5:07:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2010 :  5:12:02 PM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  

'Unlike you previous post where you were going to ride at the FX round at Winton, and when i was there didnt happen to see you on the circut....'

Due to the normal lack of interest and the petty jealousies involved, Terry O'Neill didn't run the usual BEARS class at the Winton FX this year.
Go to Top of Page

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2010 :  5:16:32 PM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  

It's interesting that a few members of Sandringham Club weren't even made aware of the Interclub being run this Sunday. And two years ago it was a two day event, now it's a one day event. I wonder why? DERR!
Go to Top of Page

jennyloves
Level 1 Member

7 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2010 :  12:17:06 AM  Show Profile Send jennyloves a Private Message  

ahh sounds intersting, i like this post.

----------------
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services