Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 General Comments
 Appliance Electrical tags at Broadford
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Ang
Level 1 Member

Victoria

17 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2010 :  4:33:31 PM  Show Profile Send Ang a Private Message  

Hey there, I am able to test and tag portable electric items eg ext cords. I am willing to bring my equipment to the Southern Classic 2010 for those Competitors who need their cords tested to meet the new Track hire rule. I will be honest and say I will not provide this for free I will be asking a few $ per item to cover cost of tags and will only be doing it for a few hours as I am there to watch the races not work. If enough people show interest I will bring equipment if not I shall not bother.

OldKwak
Level 2 Member

Victoria

156 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2010 :  4:51:23 PM  Show Profile Send OldKwak a Private Message  

Please bring
Go to Top of Page

JasonL
Level 3 Member

Victoria

240 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2010 :  7:24:41 PM  Show Profile Send JasonL a Private Message  

Yep and I suggest if you want to make some bucks and watch some racing the following meets are on at Broadford:

Vic Titles 28-29 Aug
Hartwell 18-19 Sept
PCRA Oct 2-3
Interclub Nov 21
Go to Top of Page

revhd
Level 2 Member

Victoria

108 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2010 :  09:39:10 AM  Show Profile Send revhd a Private Message  

That's great Ang i need my power leads tyre warmers electric starter checked so count me in,quite happy to pay you for the service,,where will you be situated around the pit sheds i suppose,thanks for this i had no idea where to get these things checked so your service is much appreciated.
Keep us posted

125 alliance
Go to Top of Page

Ang
Level 1 Member

Victoria

17 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2010 :  08:30:45 AM  Show Profile Send Ang a Private Message  

Hi there, It will be eaiser for you if I come to test your items where your set up for the weekend,save you unpluging and moving stuff around. I will be at the southern classic with the sidecars, I'll keep you posted.
Ang
Go to Top of Page

keith campbell
Level 3 Member

Victoria

248 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2010 :  8:05:30 PM  Show Profile Send keith campbell a Private Message  

Bloody Good Stuff Ang. Thank you for your very generous offer to assist with the "tagging" of leads. I will be there in my usual possie by the fence.See you there, cheers Keith.
Go to Top of Page

john feakes
Advanced Member

Victoria

791 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2010 :  08:59:58 AM  Show Profile Send john feakes a Private Message  

To all of you relying on Ang for testing, I think you should give some thought to the time factor involved in carrying out this work.
How many of you are there?
How many appliances/leads do you need tested?
It is not an instant solution.
Ang, I suggest you request prior notification so that you have an idea of what is involved.
Cheers, John

125 RIDERS' ALLIANCE

A wise person simplifies the complicated, a fool complicates the simple.
Go to Top of Page

Ang
Level 1 Member

Victoria

17 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2010 :  10:01:12 AM  Show Profile Send Ang a Private Message  

Hi John, I understand what you are saying, I have made the offer to help and will do my best to help as many as I can. The few people who have replied to this forum will be my first to see. I know who Keith is but could JasonL,OldKawk and Revhd let me know where to find you or bike class and number so I can find you. All I need is access to 240v power.
Ta
Go to Top of Page

JasonL
Level 3 Member

Victoria

240 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2010 :  2:48:57 PM  Show Profile Send JasonL a Private Message  

Ang,

Afraid I won't be competing at the Southern Classic (no P6 class, no P5 bike) but I might come out for a look. I've got at least two meets at Broadford before then so I'll more than likely have my leads etc done by then, but appreciate the thought.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services