Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 General Comments
 Patrick's going...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

GD66

Western Australia

390 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2010 :  07:37:09 AM  Show Profile Send GD66 a Private Message  

I see on the MA website that our friend and forum buddy Patrick is finishing up as manager at the Broadford circuit at the start of November, which means the Southern Classic will be one of his last events as the boss. We in the West will be sad to see him go, as he has always been courteous, supportive and welcoming when we've been over to race, so please riders give Patrick a cheerio while you're enjoying the Southern Classic, as he's been instrumental in getting Broadford to where it is today.
Well done, Patrick.

Edited by - GD66 on 20 Aug 2010 07:37:40 AM

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2010 :  09:31:08 AM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  

We should look on every loss as an 'opportunity for improvement'. I wonder what the recruiting process for the new manager will be?
Go to Top of Page

john feakes
Advanced Member

Victoria

791 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2010 :  10:00:59 AM  Show Profile Send john feakes a Private Message  

Patrick, you will be missed.
Thankyou for making Broadford my home from home and always making me feel welcome there.
Very best wishes for the future.
John

125 RIDERS' ALLIANCE

A wise person simplifies the complicated, a fool complicates the simple.
Go to Top of Page

OldKwak
Level 2 Member

Victoria

156 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2010 :  11:04:29 AM  Show Profile Send OldKwak a Private Message  

When is something going to be done about banning Alan Cotterell from this site, he does not race, his only contribution is to bitch and his latest contribution is rude in the extreme. Almost as if he were jumping on Patrick's grave - appalling behavior.

Patrick has done a great job with the resources at his disposal and has ALWAYS been a friend to the rider. Unlike Mr. Cotterell who simply hasn't a clue. The fact is it will be very very difficult to replace Patrick and there is little room for "improvement"
Go to Top of Page

matcho mick
Advanced Member

New South Wales

570 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2010 :  8:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit matcho mick's Homepage Send matcho mick a Private Message  

better the devil you know,i would have thought AC? ,fwiw Old kwaks on the money,improvements to what!!,i've always concidered Broady my home track,along with mac park are 2 of the most user friendly environments we possess,Patrick will surely be missed,his legacy won't,
Go to Top of Page

Alan Cotterell
In a time out state

Victoria

421 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2010 :  07:47:36 AM  Show Profile Send glen20 a Private Message  

I'm simply raising the question as to how MA and MV recruit senior managers. They obviously did very well with Patrick, but it seems that a lot of their senior staff come from some very strange places these days?
Go to Top of Page

john feakes
Advanced Member

Victoria

791 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2010 :  10:57:13 AM  Show Profile Send john feakes a Private Message  

I don't envy whoever succeeds Patrick, he or she will have a hard time measuring up to Patrick's ankles in my opinion.

125 RIDERS' ALLIANCE

A wise person simplifies the complicated, a fool complicates the simple.

Edited by - john feakes on 21 Aug 2010 10:58:42 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services