Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Promotion Area of Historic/Classic/Post Classic
 HSB Historic Superbikes
 HSB web site back up
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2010 :  11:00:22 AM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

You must be logged in to see this link.

I have had a lot of calls about thsi plan now, so maybe it is finally getting going.
Mark Bond has a Kwaka 900 that fits the bill and I will build a CB750 as a show bike so people can see what I am talking about.

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."

David
Site Administrator

Australia

999 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2010 :  1:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit David's Homepage Send David a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

If you do not like the You must be logged in to see this link. domain name, then you can use:

Just so you are aware thatthe site is about to start to be pushed big time. I am looking for advertisers to go on there as well, so if you have that product or service for the historic uper bikes to get out there, then this would be the time.

Regards,

David
Webmaster & Owner of Classic Motorcycling Australia

Quote: I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted to be paid.
Go to Top of Page

john
Forum Moderator

Victoria

3130 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2010 :  1:24:33 PM  Show Profile Send john a Private Message  Reply  Reply with Quote  

David, let me think about it all.
John

John Daley Sidecar #68
' there are those who do, those who dont do and those who undo. We must lampoon the latter."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2023 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services