Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia
Advertise with Classic Motorcycling Australia

All Forums
 Eligibilty Area
 Eligibilty on Motorcycles
 CB350 '72 or '73 ??
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
  Current Topic Rating: Total Rating: 0 | Join the Forum to Rate this Topic at: Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums  

Former Member
deleted

7 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2004 :  10:10:59 PM  

My CB350 has an engine number CB350E-4092164
can anyone tell me what year this is?

Is it elegible for post classic?

Steve

matcho mick
Advanced Member

New South Wales

570 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2004 :  10:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit matcho mick's Homepage Send matcho mick a Private Message  

G'day Steve,dosen't matter what year exactly,as long as motor/frame is continuation of K series it's in!!,(not K6 but)there is a website you can go to,punch in numbers and confirm models year,can't remember where,might be the Honda site?,
ps monies on K4
Go to Top of Page

matcho mick
Advanced Member

New South Wales

570 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2004 :  10:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit matcho mick's Homepage Send matcho mick a Private Message  

try You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

popeye
Level 2 Member

Western Australia

187 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2004 :  10:19:41 PM  Show Profile Send popeye a Private Message  

The number is a 72/3 number, the engine did not change during those two years so is eligible for P4. Any CB350K with an engine number beginning with a 5 is a 74, shouldn't be any in australia as we got the 360 that year instead.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we may as well dance
Go to Top of Page

Former Member
deleted

7 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2004 :  09:03:49 AM  

Great news indeed.
I was a bit concerned after reading the regs from MA, although it did say as long as major components are visually indistinguishable.

I grew up with vintage motor sport, my father raced various group J +K cars and I went with him to most historic meetings in Vic and some in SA and NSW. So I have it in my blood, I always liked the bikes but never realy considered them unill now : )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services