Not registered? Then you're not seeing all there is to see. Do you want to contribute? Register now by clicking HERE!

Forums  

Advertise with us
Advertise with us

All Forums
 Classic, Historic & Post Classic Motorcycling
 Forgotten Era
 P5 carbies
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

OldKwak
Level 2 Member

Victoria

156 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2009 :  08:19:25 AM  Show Profile Send OldKwak a Private Message  

Mick,

I was unaware that the Sydney confab wiped the idea out, there have been no minutes published, as far as I know the idea is going ahead. John, did you attend, can you clear this up?

As for the idea, it was suggested that this brings us into line with other countries, I find that strange since the CMRC in Britain stipulate a 31 Dec 81 cutoff date for the equivalent class, but they allow 2 pot opposing calipers on a single floating disc or single pot opposing calipers on twin floaters. You must be logged in to see this link. - good reading this.

Go to Top of Page

Gosling1
Level 2 Member

Australian Capital Territory

52 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2009 :  10:11:00 PM  Show Profile Send Gosling1 a Private Message  

I have a vague recollection that the 12/82 cut-off date was to bring us in line with the Kiwi date for their equivalent class ??

".....we're gonna get it this time......he had his indicator on....."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Classic Motorcycling Australia Forums © 2000 - 2024 Go To Top Of Page
This page was put together in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 by Classic Motorcycling Australia | Web design by: Greening Computer Services